After the Mind Driving book, the project turned naturally to
Young Drivers, to look for a more effective approach
to their stubbornly high crash rates.
Below:1) a series of articles is available
1) "How to make novice drivers crash"
A series of articles has this thought-provoking sub-title, chosen to encourage a better
understanding of the 'causes' of high risk first - before jumping to 'solutions'.
The articles are about 'developing skills' (rather than 'obeying more rules')
- especially in the last three, which are the most frequent downloads:
- Young Drivers - Adult Responsibility
- Learning to Drive - the Stubborn Truth
- Peer Pressure - Driving Under the Influence
- Young Drivers and Deadly Passengers
- Teaching Young Men to Drive
2) Skills and techniques for Young Drivers
These are under development, to include:
- selected untaught skills from Mind Driving>>>
These are the "SMART" driving skills for Young Drivers, versus the